The Le Brun bar table is a must have funky retro barstool that brings a splash of colour to your space. Looks great as an accent in many living or kitchen layouts or as a chic addition to your office.
- D600 H950
- Do not use any abrasive cleaner or harsh detergent as this can damage the surface of the furniture
- Spray polishes are best avoided as they contain silicones which may spoil the furniture's surface when building up over time
- Make sure all surfaces are protected from heat and liquids by mats and coasters
- Ensure that a mat or pad is placed under paper when you are writing on the furniture surface
- Do not place rubber or plastic materials on the wood finish as chemicals which may react with the finish if left in contact for an extended period of time.
- Our furniture will endure most temperatures in the home but it is best to avoid placing furniture next to heat sources such as radiators or fires. Be particularly careful with solid wood as the lack of humidity caused by home heating can cause damage such as warping, cracking or splitting
- Excessive exposure to sunlight can cause fading of your furniture.